20051111

Meanwhile in Holland...


front porch
Originally uploaded by Rob Millenaar.

After getting back from Mileura, Fremantle and Perth I plunged into autumn in Holland. This year I skipped most of that colourful season. Now that I'm about to leave for Argentina I realize that I skipped large parts of spring and summer too.
In 2005 I will have travelled for more than 22 weeks and I will have visited 4 continents...
Argentina will be the last site that the reconnaissance team will visit in its quest to find the best place on Earth to locate the large next generation radio telescope, the Square Kilometre Array SKA. I have been to the Karoo desert in South Africa, the lush Karst area in China and the outback in Western Australia. In the coming weeks I will add the Argentinean pampa to the list. I'm full of expectations...

No comments: