20050626

AMS to PEK


AMS to PEK
Originally uploaded by Rob Millenaar.

I'm on my way to China to do some more project work. First to Beijing and then to Guiyang in mid-Southern China.
The flight was uneventful, the in-flight movie boring, but the view from the window seat was awesome. Almost nobody cares to look out the window at night, but I always do. And I was rewarded by a magnificent moon that tried to rise but due to the aircraft's course never really got quite clear of the horizon. I made a series of shots that come out really well. The one here is just an example. It was hard holding the camera still, especially at longer focal lenghts.

More on China in the messages to come...

Rob

1 comment:

Sound & Sense said...

Hi! on my way to bed and happy to see your post! Hope you had a safe journey and looking forward to a successful mission.
Beautiful, huh, flying at night.
Be safe!

Sis